NoFriends Index du Forum
NoFriends
Guilde NoFriends ~ Guilde FR ~ Serveur Euphoria

NoFriends Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HD {AMALIA RODRIGUES CANSAC-O} ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoFriends Index du Forum -> Place publique -> Marché
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alastapan

Masculin
Classe: Arcaniste

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD {AMALIA RODRIGUES CANSAC-O} Répondre en citant

{AMALIA RODRIGUES CANSACO} > bit.ly/23ZtHiV

Please....check....the....address....you....entered....and....try....againMy..profile..Send..lyrics..Messages..Edit..Log..out..Playlists..Artists..Albums..Notifications..Pending..friend..requests..listen..Recently..played..songs..Desejo..receber..notificaes..de..push..de..destaques..e..novidades...Search...songs..Top..songs..Updates..Releases..Letras's..playlists..Create..your..playlists..artists..Top..Artists..Top..Albums..A..B..C..D..E..F..G..H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P..Q..R..S..T..U..V..W..X..Y..Z..0/9..Join..Create..your..musical..profile..Send..albums..Send..lyrics..Lyric..corrections..Apps..Android..iPhone..Windows..Phone..Windows..8..media..player,..winamp..and..iTunes..Letras..mobile..Letras..on..Google..Chrome..About..the..website..Ajuda..Advertise..on..Letras..Legal..Notice..Privacy..policy..Rules..Social..Networks..Follow..letras..Partner..r7.com..Languages..ver..em..portugus..ver..en..espaol..Made..with....in..Belo..Horizonte!..2.3..millions..of..songs....Most..visited..music..website..in..Brazil....2003..-..2016..Please..check..the..address..you..entered..and..try..againMedia...Player...Winamp...iTunes...songs...Top...songs...Updates...Releases...Letras's...playlists...Create...your...playlists...artists...Top...Artists...Top...Albums...A...B...C...D...E...F...G...H...I...J...K...L...M...N...O...P...Q...R...S...T...U...V...W...X...Y...Z...0/9...Join...Create...your...musical...profile...Send...albums...Send...lyrics...Lyric...corrections...Apps...Android...iPhone...Windows...Phone...Windows...8...media...player,...winamp...and...iTunes...Letras...mobile...Letras...on...Google...Chrome...About...the...website...Ajuda...Advertise...on...Letras...Legal...Notice...Privacy...policy...Rules...Social...Networks...Follow...letras...Partner...r7.com...Languages...ver...em...portugus...ver...en...espaol...Made...with......in...Belo...Horizonte!...2.3...millions...of...songs......Most...visited...music...website...in...Brazil......2003...-...2016.......About....LetsSingItHomeWelcome!SitemapMuseum....AssistSupportContactSubmit....an....ideaSubmit....a....problem....ShareFacebookGoogle+TwitterTell....a....friend....UsagePrivacy....PolicyTerms....Of....Use....Song..lyrics..-..Letras.com..menu..search..Home..404..Page..not..found..The..page..you're..trying..to..access..was..not..foundAmlia...Rodrigues:...Top...6...1.Uma...Casa...Portuguesa...2.Fado...Portugues...3.Barco...Negro...4.Lisboa...Antiga...5.Estranha...Forma...de...Vida...6.nem...as...paredes...confesso...Or...search...for...other...bands...on...the...site:...search...*...I...would...say...the..."try"...here...is...an...attempt...to...return...to...live...again...What...a...beautiful...fado...Video:...thanked...14...times...UserTime...ago...M...de...Vega1...year...38...weeks...mexkhmer3...years...27...weeks...Guests...thanked...12...times...5Your...rating:...None...Average:...5...(3...votes)...Portuguese...Cansao...Click...to...see...the...original...lyrics...My....profile....Send....lyrics....Messages....Edit....Log....out....Playlists....Artists....Albums....Notifications....Pending....friend....requests....listen....Recently....played....songs....Desejo....receber....notificaes....de....push....de....destaques....e....novidadesEnglish..translation..Weariness..Behind..this..mirror,..who..is..that..With..his../..her..gaze..fixed..on..mine?..Someone..who..had..been..here..among..the..living..And..now..is..gone..somewhere,..under..the..Lord's..providence..Leaving..his..gaze..confined..in..my..eyesWho..is..that,..sleeping..in..my..bed,..trying..to..dream..my..dreams?..Someone..has..died..right..here..in..this..bed..and..now..is..calling..for..me..In..the..distance,..blended..in..my..dreamsWhatever..it's..what..I..do..or..not,..many..others..did..the..very..same..And..here's..the..source..of..my..weariness..:..To..feel..that..whatever..it's..what..I..try*..to..do,..Many..others..have..tried..the..very..same..Submitted..by..algebra..on..Thu,..05/05/2011..-..15:26..Author's..comments:..His/her..because..she..can..be..talking..about..herself..or..someone..elser7.comMembers..Members..CommunityActivityWho..is..onlineWho..is..newWho..is..wherePicturesHall..of..fameChatroom..My..AccountLoginRegisterLost..Login..Details...Songs....Artists....Genres....Playlists....Apps....Send....lyrics....Apps....and....plugins....Mobile....Android....iPhone....Windows....Phone....Desktop....Google....Chrome....Windows....8....Plugin....WEdit....playlist....Delete....playlist....Are....you....sure....you....want....to....delete....this....playlist?....Yes....No....ok....Name....Who....can....listen....to....this....list?....Everyone....Only....me....Add....and....move....tracks.....Or..search..for..other..bands..on..the..site:..search..r7.com.....Forum....Active....TopicsWhat....Song....Are....You....Listening....To?....#23Rubbo81....•....9....min,....35....sec....ago....•....3,478....commentsRandomness....Is....The....Answer....#184FireWaterBurn6....•....3....hours....ago....•....1,789....comments"Calm....before....the....storm"....songskirstnkyz....•....3....hours....ago....•....16....commentsMe....Encanta....EspanolOliviaKa....•....4....hours....ago....•....410....commentsEmoticon....Ideas!CaptainKeeta....•....5....hours....ago....•....120....commentsThe....Last....TV....Show....You....WatchedCaptainKeeta....•....6....hours....ago....•....984....commentsMood....ScaleCaptainKeeta....•....6....hours....ago....•....2,798....commentsDo....you....use....an....instant....messenger?....CaptainKeeta....•....6....hours....ago....•....2....commentsFront....End/Back....EndCaptainKeeta....•....6....hours....ago....•....4,376....commentsThe....Milestone....Thread....#2CaptainKeeta....•....6....hours....ago....•....4,552....comments....ExploreBrowseActive....topicsNew....topicsModerators....More..translations..of.."Cansao.."..Portuguese..→..Croatian..-..M..de..VegaPortuguese..→..English..-..algebra5Portuguese..→..French..-..GuernesPortuguese..→..Italian..-..desafinado645Portuguese..→..Romanian..-..babygirlPortuguese..→..Romanian..-..corneliu.hututuiPortuguese..→..Spanish..-..Lairene..Add....new....translation....Add....new....request....Song....lyrics....-....Letras.com....menu....search....Home....404....Page....not....found....The....page....you're....trying....to....access....was....not....foundUserPosted...ago...2...years...42...weeks5...desafinado644...years...42...weeks5...Kamran4...years...49...weeks5....Edit..playlist..Delete..playlist..Are..you..sure..you..want..to..delete..this..playlist?..Yes..No..ok..Name..Who..can..listen..to..this..list?..Everyone..Only..me..Add..and..move..tracks..Songs....Artists....Genres....Playlists....Apps....Send....lyrics....Apps....and....plugins....Mobile....Android....iPhone....Windows....Phone....Desktop....Google....Chrome....Windows....8....Plugin....W...Lyrics...Explore...SongsMost...popularFastest...climbersRecently...addedFeatured...Explore...AlbumsMost...popularFastest...climbersRecently...addedNew...releases...Explore...ArtistsMost...popularFastest...climbersRecently...addedFeaturedBrowse...by...nameBrowse...by...genre...Official...ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited...StatesUnited...KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther...countries...ContributeSubmitReviewMost...WantedBecome...Moderator...Media...Player...Winamp...iTunes...Artist:...Amlia...Rodrigues...(Amlia...da...Piedade...Rodrigues)...Song:...Cansao...7...translations...Translations:...Croatian,...English,...French,...Italian,...Romanian...#1,...#2,...Spanish... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NoFriends Index du Forum -> Place publique -> Marché Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006